Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022.
About Zurich Enterprise Challenge
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge gives you an opportunity of a lifetime to work with one of the world’s top insurance companies and interact with its corporate customers to solve real-life strategy and business challenges.
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating Masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
- The Challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team
- Cash prize of CHF 2’000 for the runner-up team
How to Apply?
- Registration for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2022 is now open via this link and will close on 26 June 2022.
- Select your team members (3-4) and assign a team captain. The duties of the team captain will be to manage the communication with Zurich and submit your presentation. The team captain is required to register the team. Should you encounter technical difficulties please send your team registration to firstname.lastname@example.org including a list of all team members and university names indicating who the team captain is and your team name.
- They encourage you to register as early as possible in order to receive any additional materials for Phase 1 as soon as possible.
June 26, 2022