CRY is inviting applications from eligible school students for the Youth Change Champions Summer Internship 2022.
Child Rights and You (CRY) is an Indian non-governmental organization (NGO) that works towards ensuring children’s rights.
About the Internship
The Youth Change Champion Program is an education-based internship program for school-goers that is planned to begin on June 4th until July 3rd.
Becoming a Youth Change Champion intern will expose you to weekly expert workshops, campaign organizing, leading projects, and life changing moments as you work with one of the most reputable NGO’s in India while contributing to the child rights movement in India.
At the end of the internship, students will receive a certificate on successful completion of the program. The best performing students will also be given merit certificates. We also plan on offering campus ambassador positions to a select few of the students.
This program is one-of-a-kind and is curated to you and your interests and what you want to get out of the program.
The internship program is currently open for high school students of Indian origin from classes IX-XII.
You’ll get to:
- Experience a creative masterclass with industry experts
- Become a part of projects that will benefit your overall development
- Experience a cause-driven culture with some of the most talented people
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- The program will be conducted online on the Zoom/Google Meet platform.
May 28, 2022