About XAT 2021
XAT 2021 will be conducted on Sunday, January 3, 2021. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 70 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for the admission.
XAT, one of the oldest competitive examinations in the country, has always kept pace with the cutting edge testing methodology. XAT’s multidimensional testing framework, is designed to meaningfully asses the aptitude of candidates for future business success. XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2021 may also apply.
Interested and eligible candidates can register online via this page.
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT– Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
- XAT 2021 Registration Starts on Sep 12, 2020 Saturday
- XAT 2021 Registration End at 12:00 Midnight on Nov 30, 2020 Monday
- Admit card download: Dec 20, 2020 onwards
- XAT Exam: Jan 03, 2021, Sunday
- XAT Timing: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
A candidate may apply for multiple programmes. Those who apply for more than one programme may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions. The selection criteria for different programmes may differ depending on the nature of the programme.
XAT online test will have different components and you need to maximise your performance in each of them. In its pursuit of academic excellence, XLRI actively encourages the students from diverse backgrounds to apply. While preparing the short-listed candidates for the interview, in addition to XAT performance, we may factor in academic background and the relevant work experience.
Besides performance in the personal interviews (and/or group discussions), we also consider XAT performance, relevant work experience, academic background, extracurricular activities while preparing the final list.
- Two year full time post-graduate programme: 1. PGDM Business Management (BM) BM- Jamshedpur BM Delhi – NCR, 2. PGDM Human Resource Management (HRM).
- 15-month, full-time programme for experienced executives leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in General Management Programme.
- Four year Fellow Programme in Management.
Points to be remembered
- Please quote your email and mobile number (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch job, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add xat2021[at]xlri.ac.in as trusted sources in the antiSpam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/ junk folder.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
Call: +91 657-6653203, 657-6653204