Applications are open and invited from eligible candidates for the World Water Challenge 2022.
About World Water Challenge
World Water Challenge 2022 hold as one of the signature programs of KIWW 2022. This 8th edition of World Water Challenge is expected to serve its role as an important platform to share not only innovative scientific/technological method but also policy towards solving the defined water challenges around the world and to forge a broad network among the experts and stakeholders in water sector as well as the diverse pool of solution providers.
Particularly, amid the ongoing COVID-19 situation around the world, WWCH 2022 will continue to deal with the special topic “Water and Health” selected last year along with five Main Topics to demonstrate a pathway to not only overcoming the current pandemic but also achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Topics for the Challenge
- Water and Health
- Efficient Water Management
- Resource Recovery from Water and Wastewater System
- Water and Natural Disasters
- Smart Water Technologies
- Ecosystem and Water
Anyone (as an individual or on behalf of an organization) who is interested in water is welcome to participate in the program.
Awards and Benefit
- Winners will have the chance to be invited to the WWCH showcase during the KIWW 2023 and/or the 10th World Water Forum to share their solutions with the experts from all around the world.
- The title of the awards and the amount of prize money are subject to change.
- If there is not qualified solutions for the “THE BEST” prize based on the decision of the evaluation committee, there may not be the winner of the year and/or type of award and prize money may change.
- WWCH 2022 Final Round will be held during the KIWW 2022. More detailed information will be announced soon.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
Korea Water Forum