Social media has become the most used platforms in daily life. Every day people create, share, and exchange millions of posts on these platforms. From social media data, much can be learned about individual users and more broadly networks users. So to define intelligent analytics services to turn social media data into actionable knowledge is a really hot topic. The power of social media along with the emerging big data technology offers abundant opportunities for achieving business growth, addressing marketing strategies, profiling people tastes, targeting advertisements, and so forth.
Furthermore, the fake news and the spread of misinformation on social media is an issue worldwide and is a major concern for consumers and traders, as well as social spam, brought to the attention by the legal circle in recent years. The purpose of this workshop is to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field, to collect recent advances in social big data stream analysis.
- Creating successful social media strategy
- Create, manage and monitor Facebook Ads
- Facebook tools – Ad Manager, Creator
- Technical issues related to social media analysis
- Challenges, biases and limitations
- Hands-on live practical case studies
Who can participate
- Academicians, Interested students, Research fellows and Scientists
- Startups, Entrepreneur and Industry stake holders
The registration fees are as follows:
- Industry / Faculty Participants: Rs. 1500
- Christ Faculty: Rs. 1000
- Research Scholars and Students (UG/PG): Rs. 750
For online registration, visit here.
For any queries, contact
Dr. S. Kumar Chandar
Associate Professor, Department of Management Studies,
Christ (Deemed to be University)