The Workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) is organized by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras) from March 5-6, 2021.
Why Internet of Things (IoT)?
IoT is predicted to be one of the next big thing in technology. It is defined as the network of physical objects – devices, vehicles, buildings and other items – embedded with sensors, electronics, software and network connectivity that enables these objects to get the ability to sense and communicate.
There are now about 4.6 billion connected devices excluding phones, tablets and laptops. A number that is expected to increase to 15.3 billion in the next five years according to the Ericsson Mobility report. A recent study released by Gartner says that 43% of all companies are using or plan to implement an IoT application and that’s Industry 4.0
Get started with IoT with this 2 days online hands-on workshop.
And the highlights to:
- Live interactive & Instructor-led
- Attend Online from anywhere
- IoT Hardware Kit delivered to your address
- Work with NodeMCU
- Build Apps using MIT App Inventor
- Google Assistant based project
- Arduino Programming
- Send Sensor data to Cloud
- Complete 4+ real world projects
- Basics of Arduino Programming.
- HTML Coding basics.
- Node MCU development Kit – Description.
- Creating a Webpage.
- Creating a Server on Node MCU.
- Controlling of IO peripheral on Node MCU using Webpage.
- Building Android Apps using MIT App Inventor
- Working with IFTTT.
- MQTT Protocol.
- Using Adafruit IO.
- Sending Sensor Values to cloud server.
- Controlling of IO over the Internet.
- Google Assistant based IO Control.
- Home Automation and Smart Plant Demo.
Who can join?
- College students
- Faculty Members
- Working Professionals
- Rs.3000 (Early bird discounted fee)
- Includes 2 days of training, IoT kit delivered to your address & 18% GST
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8056603335.
Click here to view the official notification for the Workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras).
Note: This is a sponsored post.