VIT Chennai is conducting a one day National Workshop on Machine Learning for Robotics & Automation on February 21, 2020.
This workshop aims to provide a platform for the beginners about the introduction of Machine Learning and its possible applications on Robotics, Mechatronics, and Automation Systems.
- To introduce the concepts of Machine Learning.
- To provide an insight into the Machine Learning approaches and algorithms.
- To demonstrate the applications of machine learning in Robotics and Automation.
- To provide hands-on training using software for Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning: Fundamentals and approaches
- Deep Learning for Robotics: Insight and applications
- Machine Learning in Industry 4.0: Scenarios and Perspectives
- Machine Learning for Condition Monitoring and Fault-diagnosis in Automated Industry
- Hands-on training
The workshop is aimed at the multi-faceted audience from Industry, full-time research scholars, UG/PG students, and academicians from engineering colleges in various disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science and other allied branches. We will confirm your participation by mail based on a first come first serve basis.
The sessions will be handled by academic experts from VIT and Industrial experts with practical applications.
- Students: Rs. 600/-
- Research Scholars/ Faculty: Rs. 800/-
- Industrial Person: Rs. 1000/-
(Registration fees include refreshments and lunch. Accommodation will be provided in Hostel on request with additional cost (sharing basis), subjected to availability and VIT rules.
To register online for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is February 14, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9791964510
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org