VIT Chennai is conducting a one day National Workshop on IoT Based Smart Monitoring & Control System on February 22, 2020.
This workshop is intended to provide practical knowledge for the faculty members, research scholars and enthusiastic students to upgrade their technical skills on emerging ﬁeld that is “Internet of Things”.
Participants will be able to:
- Design the embedded system based circuits for the consumer electronics and industrial applications including AI, AO, DI, DO.
- Design an IoT architecture and implementation for any home applications and industrial devices.
- Ability to participate in Hackathon level projects like Smart India Hackathon, Texas IEEE, etc.
- To get a better idea to become a novel entrepreneur.
- Introduction of Embedded Systems, Internet of Things (IoT).
- Designing of power supply circuit in simulation.
- Explanation of NodeMCU board and Arduino programming.
- Diﬀerent types of sensors (IR Sensor, LDR, Ultrasonic sensor) interfacing with the Node MCU.
- Network Conﬁguration(Ap Mode and Station mode).
- Advanced peripheral interfacing techniques(Actuators, Motor Drivers, etc).
- Creating a Web Server on NodeMCU and controlling the devices with web interface.
- Presentation and Live demo for networking Concepts internet protocols HTTP and MQTT protocols.
- Dynamic and Static IP conﬁguration.
- PCB Design for power supply circuit.
This workshop is mainly intended for faculty members, design engineers and other engineers working in the same ﬁeld, research scholars, students currently doing projects and those who are interested to take up projects in this ﬁeld of embedded systems with enabling IoT technology.
- Industry Person: INR 1500/-
- Students, Research Scholars, and Faculty: INR 1000/-
Registration Charges (incl. GST) include workshop kit, working lunch, and high tea.
- along with the Demand Draft drawn in favors of “VIT University”, payable at Chennai.
- The total number of participants is restricted to 50 only.
- Participants will be selected on the ﬁrst come ﬁrst serve basis.
- Selected participants will be intimated through email.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Prof. S. Angaleswari, Assistant Professor, School of Electrical Engineering, VIT Chennai Campus, Vandalur Kelambakkam Rd, Ch-127.
- The last date to register is February 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 04439931504
Email ID: email@example.com