Karpagam College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu is conducting a two-day Hands-on Training/ Workshop on IoT Application Development Using Arduino from February 28 to 29, 2020. The aim of this workshop is to introduce students to the internet-connected low power systems and understand the concepts of Sense, Analyze, Monitor, Store, Communicate and Control using the concepts and systems of IoT.
Karpagam College of Engineering is one of the Institution run by Karpagam Charity trust, established in the Year 2000. The College is an Autonomous Institution, Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade and 5 of the departments are accredited by NBA. The main focus is to impart quality education and an excellent career start to all our students.
This workshop will provide an insight into:
- Introduction to IoT
- ESP 12-E (NodeMCU)
- ESP 32
- Raspberry pi
- Arduino IDE
- IoT Protocols
- Introduction to IFTTT
- Google Assistant with AdfruitIO
- Building IoT product
Industrial Experts and Academicians from reputed Organizations.
- UG/PG Students: Rs. 750/-
- Academicians/ Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Industrial Participants: Rs. 1500/-
- The Participants can send their duly filled-in registration form to the coordinator along with the Demand Draft in favor of ‘ Karpagam College of Engineering’ payable at Coimbatore.
- The registration fee includes lunch and refreshments.
- Accommodation will be provided on a chargeable basis in the college premises.
- Only 40 Registrations can also be permitted with a single DD.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is February 15, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed by February 20, 2020.
Phone Number: 9597832012
Email ID: email@example.com