The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur is organizing an Online Workshop on Design Challenges of IoT with AI & ML Applications from November 30 to December 4, 2020.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
The objective of this course is to impart necessary and practical knowledge of the latest Internet of Things based technologies with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications and to develop skills required to build real-life IoT, AI, ML projects.
- State of the Art in IoT
- Structure of the Internet of Things
- Applications and impact of IoT on society
- Edge Computing in 5G: how will it work in massive MIMO
- Challenges in Ultra-dense Networks in 5G
- Terahertz Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (THz-NOMA)
- Optimal coherent communication in power line communications
- Channel estimation in molecular communication systems
- IoT application for landslide monitoring.
- IoT application in pipeline water leakage monitoring
- Communication technologies for IoT (ZigBee, BLE, 5-G IoT),
- MQTT protocol for IoT (full implementation hardware and software both)
- Optical Wireless Communication
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Application of AI & ML in IoT
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Evolution of Transistors & Emerging Transistors and their applications
Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/ Universities, Research scholars, and PG scholars pursuing research on the Advance electronics and communication areas, Participants from Industry/ R&D organizations.
Faculty members of IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other premier Institutions/ Organizations of India.
- Participants from Academia/ R&D Labs: Rs. 500/-
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Participants from Industries: Rs. 1000/-
The registration has to be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is November 20, 2020.
E-certificates will be provided to the participants, with at least 75% attendance, upon successful completion of the program.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Advances in Manufacturing: Materials, Processes & Systems by NIT Hamirpur [Nov 23-27]: Register by Nov 20.