The Department of Energy & Environment, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing a three-day Webinar on Tools & Techniques for Quality Research from October 6 to 8, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities. It is located on a campus of 800 acres (3.24 km²).
NIT Trichy is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, and is one of the institutions of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system. The university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, management, and architecture.
- Systematic Literature review, Scientometrics, and Meta-analysis
- Significance of RSM and its applications
- Finding and Managing scientific literature/ information for Research
- Evaluation and Expression of uncertainty in thermocouple
- Experimental uncertainty and error propagation estimation using GUM and Monte Carlo method
- Data analysis using Bluesky statistics, JAMOVI and JASP
- Estimation of Uncertainty in measurement
- Dr. M.Premalatha, Professor & Head, Dept. of Energy and Environment
- Prof. R. Varthini, Govt. College of Engineering, Srirangam
- Dr. R. Edwin Raj, Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, St. Xavier’s Catholic college of Engg., Nagercoil
- Dr. S. Sivachidambaram, Librarian, Central Library, NIT-Trichy
- Dr. Y.P.Singh, Ex-Chief scientist & Head of temperature and humidity standards division, CSIR-NPL, New Delhi
- Mr. G.Gopi, Technical Manager (Electrotechnical), CL-DEE, NIT- Trichy
- Dr. P.Murugan, Asst. Professor, School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad
- Mrs. Shaila Nadgir, Product managerElectrical, Fluke Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
The registration fee for attending the webinar is Rs. 750/- (including GST). The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name: The Director, NIT Trichy, Account Number: 10023883064, IFSC Code: SBIN000167, Payable at NIT Trichy.
To register for the webinar, click here. E-Certificates shall be issued to all participants.
Mr. Gopi G
Phone Number: 8608475657
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
Webinar on Tools & Techniques for Quality Research by NIT Trichy
You might also be interested in Webinar on Leading with Emotional Intelligence by NPC [Oct 9, 3 PM]: Registrations Open.