About the Webinar
Designed to help entrepreneur to develop Resilient in the adverse situation so as to sustain the current situation and move forward in life. All of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting.
Entrepreneurship is a never-ending path of interesting challenges, minor and major setbacks, and potential roadblocks on most of the stages. The struggle may be inevitable, but the way you frame your setbacks is completely up to you, and may be the very thing that helps you succeed.
The American Psychological Association defines resilience as, “the process of adapting well in the face of adversity,” and it’s particularly valuable quality for those looking to start or grow a business.
If you are currently struggling with your resilience, now is the Time to make yourself stronger. You cannot control negative events that happen in your life. But you can control how you respond and Resilience can be your secret to success Resilience is not something you’re born with. But it is a skill set you can build. Resilience strategies covered in the workshop helps you cope with the current situation, make the best of things and rise to the occasion.
Date: 6 Oct 2020
Time: 3:30 Pm to 5:00 Pm
- Understanding of the Resilience
- Mindset for Developing Resilience
- Impact of Developing Resilience for Entrepreneurs
- Practical Strategies to Build Resilience
- Developing your Customized Resilience Building Plan
Why to join this Webinar
- Fortitude to stand tall no matter what is happening
- For maintaining active optimism
- Having courage to take decisive action
- Showing relentless tenacity and determination
- Support of others making others feel valuable
Shri Parag Gadhia is the Ex-Vice-President of JP Morgan. He has more than 25 years of rich & varied experience in Project & Process Management, Productivity Enhancement, and Managing Inter-Departmental Processes& Conflicts.
He is a Certified ICF Coach, NLP Coach, GTD Trainer and Certified Assessor & Trainer International Finance Corporation (IFC). An MBA and B.E. in Computer Science and Diploma in Training & Development (ISTD), he has provided training for HPCL, TATA CHEMICALS, IOC, Indian Air force, SBI, and National Judicial Academy etc.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 300
Mob: 9868844272/ 8799784715
Webinar on Survive to Thrive- Resilient Entrepreneur by NPC.