About the Organiser
Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) is a registered trust founded by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, Dr. R.K. Anand and late Mr. B.G. Deshmukh to increase public participation and activism towards creating a more transparent and efficient governance system.
The Late Shri Annasaheb Vaze and his sons established the Kelkar Education Trust in 1979. This charitable Trust aims to reach out to all, irrespective of their standing in the society, without any discrimination.
The V. G. Vaze College is a multi-faculty institution established in 1984 by the trust. Vaze College is the first NAAC accredited college in the State of Maharashtra with top ‘Five Star’ ranking and was re-accredited in second cycle with ‘A’ Grade in 2005 as well as in third cycle in 2012. Our Junior College is awarded with ‘A’ Grade by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
About the Webinar
The Webinar on the Fourth Industrial Revolution is organised Public Concern for Governance Trust in association with the KET’s V.G Vaze College, Department of Economics (Junior College).
Date: 2nd November, 2020
Time: 5 pm to 6 pm
Venue: Zoom Communications App
About the Speaker
Mr Mahesh Zagade (Rtd. Indian Administrative Services (IAS))
- Educational Qualifications: M. Sc. Phythopathology
- Mr. Zagade has had a wonderful and enriching journey of 37 years in Government and with a multinational company. On his way he could gather insights into diverse subjects ranging to research and development, Public and Corporate administration, Revenue, Agriculture, Rural Development, Urbanization and Urban development, Renewable Energy, Energy Conservation, Sustainability & Environment protection, Education, Medicines, Health Sector, Food, Water and Soil Conservation, Agri-processing , Finance, Transport etc. to name a few.
- Apart from this, it has been a passion for him to motivate young minds through a series of lectures on futuristic innovations, confidence building, disruptive Innovations, general motivation for success and happiness and plethora of other subjects.
- He has started sharing his experience, vision and knowledge to almost all segments of the society including corporates, farmers, students, government officials, people’s representatives, health professionals, academics etc. through lectures and specifically organised meetings.
No age limit.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- This webinar will be free of cost for its attendees.
- E- Certificate will be provided to all registered attendees. (Limited seats only)
Phone: +91 99671 27887