Happy workplaces make good business sense. A host of studies have established that the happier your employees are, the more successful your company will be. Employee happiness has a direct correlation to an organization’s bottom-line. Happy employees are more innovative and dedicated than their unhappy counterparts.
They are better performers. And, they are more likely to stick around long-term. Making your organization a happy place to go to work is an essential component to the successful long-lasting business. To create that kind of environment, it takes a strong top down and bottom up approach.
This webinar would try to explore such approaches. Specifically, we will address the following questions: What can you do to increase your well-being and be happier? As a manager, how can you contribute towards creating a happier workplace?
Date: 12 Oct 2020
Time: 3 Pm to 4:30 Pm
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand how well-being at work improves the performance of individual employees and organizations, increasing innovation, productivity, engagement, retention, and the quality of their work.
- Engage participants in a series of exercises designed to increase their own well-being and build more productive habits.
- How to create a happier workplace?
- How to cultivate a company culture for a happier workplace
Dr. Manaswita Bharadwaja is an Assistant Professor of OB & HR at Indian Institute of Management, Bodh Gaya. She has a Ph.D. in Organizational Behaviour and Social Psychology from Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. Her doctoral thesis investigated how different approaches of empowerment at workplace act on employee health and wellbeing and work attitudes.
Her current research interests include workplace empowerment, employee health and well-being, positive forms of leadership, and positive psychology interventions at workplace. She has published her work in reputed journals and presented at various international/national conferences.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 300
P R Upadhyay
Email: patna[at]npcindia.gov.in; npcpatna[at]gmail.com
Webinar on Creating a Happier Workplace by NPC.