The School of Management Studies & Department of Physics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad is organizing a Webinar on COVID-19 Pandemic: Infection, Prevention & Control on November 21, 2020, from 11 am onwards.
The key purpose of the webinar will be to raise awareness among faculty, staff, and students about the precautions that need to be taken to prevent Covid-19 from spreading and the care needed in the event of an infection.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, is a public technical university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top NITs in the country, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
- Awareness about Covid-19: Symptoms and Precautions
- Asymptomatic cases and the precautions needed
- Ensuring the protection of faculty, students, and staff and the methods in classrooms, laboratories, and other locations such as lecture halls, canteens, etc. to preserve social distance
- Treatment and other related procedures required if diagnosed with the infection
- Mental health and well-being of faculty, students and staff and Socio-psychological aspects related to the pandemic
- Q & A session related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Dr. Girija Shankar Bajpai, Medical Officer (CMO) Prayagraj
- Dr. Ishanya Raj, Clinical Psychologist, DMHP Prayagraj
The webinar will be hosted using Microsoft Teams. To access the webinar link, click here.
E-certificates will be given to all the participants after the completion of the webinar.
For full notification, click the link below.
Webinar on COVID-19 Pandemic: Infection, Prevention & Control by MNNIT, Allahabad