About the Webinar
The two-front pressure on companies – from competitors and customers to maintain highest standards in terms of quality for the products and services delivered has been forcing companies to focus on more and more on quality than anything else.
Maintaining quality is now not an option for companies but a criteria for survival. Management of Quality may initially add cost for the companies, but in long run it actually helps company to reduce cost while delivering better products or services.
Many simple and effective quality management tools are available which can be used for continuous tracking of the quality. To work with these tools one should know only basics of statistics and computer. Also combination of two or more tools can help companies solve problems for continuous improvements.
Date: 15 Oct 2020
Time: 11 Am to 12 Noon
- Overview and significance of Quality Control Tools.
- Steps & overview of various Quality Management Tools like: Cause & Effect Diagram, Check Sheet, Control Chart, Histogram, Pareto Chart, Scatter Diagram, and Stratification.
- Practical examples and their usage for Continuous Improvements
About the Speaker
Shri Swarupan Das is currently working as Deputy Director in National Productivity Council, Bengaluru. After completing Engineering, he has done is Post Graduate Program in Industrial Engineering, PGDM in Human Recourse Management and also completed certificate course in Project Management (CIPM). In the last 11 years he has been involved in the consultancy and training in area of Industrial Engineering.
He was involved in over 35 Consultancy Projects in the areas of Shop Floor Productivity Improvement, Lean Manufacturing in MSMEs, etc. Some of the clients where consultancy was provided includes : BOSCH Ltd, Zuari Cements Ltd, Bangalore Electricity Supplying Company, TVS Tyres Limited, Schneider Electric, Grasim Ltd, Hindustan Newsprint Ltd, English India Clays Ltd, GMR, etc.
Register to learn
- Acquire knowledge about Quality Control Tools.
- Usage of Quality Control Tools for Continuous Improvements
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 354/-
Email: swarupan.das[at]npcindia.gov.in/ bngnpc[at]gmail.com
Webinar on Application of Quality Control Tools For Continuous Improvements by NPC.