About the Organiser
Siva Sivani Institute of Management ( SSIM) is the Business School in Hyderabad, India offering PGDM courses approved by AICTE. SSIM has qualified faculty and industry experts as professors and guest lecturers.SSIM trains students to master both technical & management aspects of the business.
About the Webinar
SSIM is organizing a National Webinar on Commodity Derivatives Market on October 14, 2020, from 3 PM to 5 PM in association with NICR(NCDEX group company)
Topic “Agriculture Commodity Derivatives Market”
- NICR- A Brief Introduction
- Introduction – Commodities, Global Scenario, Domestic scenario, Physical market, Exchange structures, Usefulness for farmers/FPOs
- Derivatives & Price risk Management-Managing Price Risk through Commodity Derivatives Exchange covering Basic principles of Hedging, Speculation and Arbitrage
- Commodity Exchanges-Functioning and Regulation of Exchange covering Warehousing, Deliveries and e NWR
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Free Registration
- E-Certificate will be provided
October 13, 2020
Dr. V. Annapurna
Associate Professor, IQAC Coordinator