Registrations are open for eligible and interested candidates for the Walmart #CallOfCode Challenge 2022.
About the Challenge
They are currently looking for software engineers to join our passionate team in Bangalore and Chennai, and embark on a journey that makes an impact on millions of shoppers across the globe.
- Years of experience: 2-8 years.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech equivalent with Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation.
- 5 MCQs.
- 2 DS-Algo questions of medium complexity.
- Language restriction – Java.
Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer – Java development
|Job Location:||Bangalore / Chennai|
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making, and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You are extremely approachable, a good team player and can easily adapt to changing environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline with experience between 2-8 years
- Strong computer science knowledge in algorithms, data structures, and database concepts. Thorough knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and experience implementing RESTFUL Web Services
- Good in Java programming and JVM internals (concurrency, multi-threading)
- Solid design and coding skills in Java and/or Spring framework
- Preference for candidates in the e-commerce, retail, or mobile software space
- Experience building high-performance, highly available, and scalable systems
- Extensive hands-on experience building services using these technologies- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, or JAX
- Strong knowledge of data structures and SQL technologies
- Experience with storage technologies such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Hive, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Kafka
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Feb 27, 2022