Indian Road Safety Campaign is a road safety, student-led, a non-profit organization, initiated by the students of IIT Delhi. Now as we talk, a natural question booms as there are many road safety organizations working in India so how are we really different!
We not only emphasis on creating ground-level awareness but also on the technical, medical, law and infrastructural developments and aspects of road safety.
It is very important for each one of us to have a basic knowledge of the organization and its various arms.
About iSAFE, The Safer India Challenge
iSAFE is a 9-month long college and school championship by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways for the youth and children all across India with the vision to make roads safer for all and achieve path-breaking changes in the same by “making them do, what they like to do” to create sustainable impact.
The championship works on multiple levels using the competitive spirit of the youth to deliver long-term sustainable impact in the sector and create a Safer India.
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
Deadline: 11 pm, 12th Oct, 18
Tenure: 7 months
1. Letter of appreciation to top 15 coordinators.
2. LOR to the best coordinators
3. Certificates of management from MoRTH
4. A Chance to get paid Internship under UNITAR at Geneva, Switzerland.
5. Excellence medals and special mentions to the best, in iSAFE Grand Finale
6. Be in the core team of Mega Event management
7. Exposure to managing a national championship
8. Cash prizes to the best up to 5k.
You don’t need to be an expert, just an enthusiast!
Mohammad Javed, Indian Road Safety Campaign: +91 8840131971
To know more about iSAFE, click here.
Hear from Union Minister, Shri Nitin Gadkari on iSAFE by clicking here.
For complete guidelines, click here.