Submissions are invited for Video-Clip Contest for Societal Heroes by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 May.
Do you feel that Social shaping of technology and technical building of society are two sides of the coin?
If so, let us participate in a video competition of Techनींव@75programmeon the occasion of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” to showcase how the utilization of science and technology has helped people around you in education, medical, welfare, health & hygiene, transport, finance, manufacturing, societal status, livelihood opportunities, quality of life etc. and made the people “Aatmanirbhar” in 75 years of independence.
If you have any such story in your locality, you can send it in your local language through a short video-clip. Simplicity of language and clear narration would be appreciated. This initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology is in association with MyGov.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
- The video-clip should be of minimum 30 seconds and maximum 3 minutes duration.
- A participant can submit a maximum of 3 video-clips. However, each clip is required to be covering a different technology or innovation.
- The video-clip should be clear and descriptive.
- The language should be simple and easy to understand.
- Mobile or any other video-capturing device should be used for making the clip.
- Narrations from those capturing it and from community members or other persons are allowed.
- Language should be either Hindi or English or both.
- Use of prohibited, intimidating or abusive content or language is strictly not allowed and doing so would invite a legal action.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Best three entries will be awarded with the cash prize and certificates.
- First Prize: Rs. 25000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 20000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 15000/-
- Appreciation Prize Rs 5,000 to the top 10 entries.
Start Date: 12th May, 2022
End Date: 30th May, 2022
Click here to view the official notification of Video-Clip Contest for Societal Heroes by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: