The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 31st October 2020 to be considered for our internships. The final interviews will be held soon after this date an you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online.
University Summer Internship 2021 at Baker Hughes, Mumbai.