Applications are invited for the Transforming India Initiative Reimagine Responsible Enterprises (TII RRE) Fellowship 2022 by Access Livelihoods Group in convergence with the Sustainable Food Systems Platform for Natural Farming (SuSPNF) program of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
About the Organisation
Access Livelihoods is a group of Hyderabad-based social enterprises that work with marginalised communities to reimagine their livelihoods.
Established in 2005, AL is an AIM-NITI Aayog recognised Established Incubation Centre, primarily working on incubating women-owned producer enterprises across primary sectors to create equitable and lasting livelihood opportunities.
AL offers end-to-end support to the marginalised communities, including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support. A team of passionate individuals, who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and chosen the road less travelled, delivers these professional services.
Access Livelihoods partners with more than 65,000 marginalised producers, including small and marginal farmers, weavers, tribal, and small livestock holders. AL has incubated 54 producer enterprises in five states – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, and Telangana. Presently, Access Livelihoods is incubating 17 producer enterprises with a total membership base of 17,389 producers.
Access Livelihoods has launched the Transforming India Initiative, supported by Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission, to provide a platform through which entrepreneurs and enterprises are equipped to discover, dream, design, and develop.
Under Transforming India Initiative, we have recently launched a one-year fellowship program titled Reimagine Responsible Enterprises in 2021.
About the Program
TII-RRE is a 12-month fellowship where young individuals work to bring a key difference in the life of farmers by increasing their income through business and technological solutions.
The fellowship aims to accelerate the farmer-fed enterprises and make them financially viable and sustainable through innovative interventions. Fellows receive a stipend of INR 20,000 per Month during the fellowship.
The program believes in learning by doing. Thus, it focuses completely on on-ground exposure and experiential learning rather than a conventional classroom learning approach. As a step towards a cleaner environment and healthy food for all, fellows will also get a chance to work with enterprises working on sustainable agriculture.
- They are looking for young and enthusiastic individuals who want to bring a positive difference to the lives of communities. They are looking for change agents with leadership potential who wish to transform the lives of farmers.
- Our fellows must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills to understand and explore out-of-the-box solutions for the communities. They must demonstrate better communication skills that help engage with multiple stakeholders.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, the applicant must be an Indian citizen and have graduated with a bachelor’s degree by 1 December 2021.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- Online Application
- Aptitude Test
- Phone Interview
- Direct Assessment and Personal Interview
- Program Fee: Rs. 30,000 + GST
- Stipend: Rs. 20,000 per Month
How to Apply?
- Fill the registration form here.
- After this, you will receive an application dashboard to fill in more details and proceed with the application process.
27 January 2022
For more details, contact +91 9381683817 or admissions.tii-RRE @alcindia.org