The Department of Applied Chemistry, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program on Advanced Analytical Techniques in Chemistry from October 26 to 30, 2020.
The institute, one of the pioneering engineering institutions of the country, was established in 1961 as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology and was given the status of National Institute of Technology, in 2002.
At present, there are six undergraduate courses, seventeen postgraduate courses, and Ph.D. programmers in all disciplines of engineering and applied sciences. It has an excellent placement record with a number of top-ranking companies visiting the campus. The whole campus has the connectivity to the internet with fiber-optic networks including faculty quarters and student hostel.
This workshop aims to enhance the analytical skills of the chemists employed in various pharmaceutical and chemical industries, food and agriculture industries, environmental sector, Govt. organizations, research & development, and national laboratories.
- Hand-on training about major analytical techniques and instrumentations along with the basic theoretical details.
- Training in modern analytical techniques and instrumentations to the learners
- Theoretical background to develop practical skills in analyzing materials even at trace quantity by using modern analytical methods and instruments.
- Acquire analytical data and their interpretation by using different statistical principles.
- Development of experimental skills, designing, and implementation of experiments for the qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Acquiring basic concepts for structural elucidation with various analytical techniques, understanding the spectral characteristics of the various analytical instruments.
Who can Attend?
The training program is open to engineering college and polytechnic teachers, research scholars, PG students (M.Sc. And M.Tech) and Industry personnel.
The lectures in the course will be delivered by distinguished personalities and experts in the area of science and technology from reputed academic institutions and universities, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, food and agriculture industries, environmental sector, Govt. organizations, research & development and national laboratories.
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 5000/-
The details of account for Program Fee Submission are as follows: Account Holder name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; SBI Account Number: 37030749143; Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch; Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is October 23, 2020.
Participants are advised to keep laptops for handson practice during the sessions. The certificate of participation will be issued only to those candidates securing more than 80% attendance. E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email within 2-3 days after the STTP .
Phone Number: : +91-7506144582/ 7893277713
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Training Program on Advanced Analytical Techniques in Chemistry by SVNIT, Surat
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Recent Trends in PDEs: Theory & Computations by NIT Andhra Pradesh [Nov 2-6]: Register by Oct 23.