Applications are invited for the post of Programme Associate (1-Full Time) at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
Program Associate (01)
- Required to assist in the cohort admission process, the compilation for application scrutiny, and preparation of results.
- Additionally, the individual is required to assist the program team in cohort management as and when required.
- Help maintain the main website of the program and work with professionals to maintain the website.
- Help maintain the social media interaction of the program (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook), interaction with inquiries relevant to the program through them.
- Usage of different media platforms, undertake video editing, allow for bettered course interaction and development.
- Liaison with the IFRC Team and TISS administration on a regular basis.
- Curriculum development: Assist faculty members in the up-gradation of the curriculum for the program.
Master’s in Social Science or Management (incumbent with a 4 or 5 year Bachelor’s degree like LLB/5-year law program/ Planning & Architecture may also apply) and affiliated fields. Experience in Disaster Studies or Media and Communications, Digital communication, Advertising, and Design will be preferred. Proficiency in written and spoken English is a requirement.
Rs. 35,000 to 40,000 consolidated, commensurate with experience
How to Apply?
A candidate is required to email in a copy of their recent CV (not exceeding 4 pages) with a covering letter to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.The subject of the email should be “Position of Programme Associate IFRC-TISS”.
The last date for application is 6th Jan 2021. Candidates shortlisted for the interview would be intimated on their contact email address.
For full notification, click the link below.
TISS, Mumbai Program Associate Recruitment Notification