Applications are invited for various temporary positions in the DST (SEED) sponsored Indo-UK collaborative project entitled ‘Rural Hybrid Energy Enterprise Systems (RHEES)’ under the Principal Investigator Prof. D.C. Baruah, Department of Energy, Tezpur University.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01)
- Project Assistant-II (01)
- Project Assistant-I (01)
- For JRF: M.Tech. or ME degree with proven experience in rural Energy systems with NET/ GATE or similar examination. The candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the stipulated last date of receiving applications in response to the advertisement. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- For Project Assistant-II: Diploma holder (03 years) with more than 03 years of field experience in biogas technology.
- For Project Assistant-I: Graduate degree in Science with experience as a rural artisan for more than 05 years.
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as admissible per month
- For Project Assistant-II: Rs. 20,000/- + HRA as admissible per month
- For Project Assistant-I: Rs. 18,000/- + HRA as admissible per month
Initially for a period of six (06) months, which may be extended further depending upon the status of the project.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed bio-data duly signed and self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), NET/ GATE certificate (if applicable), and any other testimonials to the Principal Investigator through e-mail to Prof. D.C. Baruah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview (by email). Shortlisted candidates may appear before the interview board through video conferencing. Original documents will be verified by the Selection Committee. The last date to apply is November 27, 2020.
Prof. D.C. Baruah, Principal Investigator
Department of Energy
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028, Assam
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Post-Doc Fellows & Project Engineers at IIT Guwahati [7 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 2.