Applications are invited for Technical Program Manager Internship Opportunity for University Graduates at Microsoft for the year 2022.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with at least one year remaining after internship.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in feature design and feasibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
Technical Program Managers are responsible for delivering technological solutions for the product. You work on the feature planning and design, manage the specifications of their development, and monitor their on-going operation to better understand customer experiences. You work collaboratively with teammates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations.
You communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
Click here to apply for Technical Program Manager Internship Opportunity for University Graduates at Microsoft.
You may also be interested in: