Applications are invited for Teaching Fellows (ECE) at IIIT Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 3 July.
An applicant must have
- M.Tech degree from a reputed Institute/University in ECE/ Electronics/ CSE.
- Should have good programming skills (C, Python, Matlab etc.) and a good academic record
- Preference will be given to candidates with TA experience.
- PhD in relevant discipline.
- Basic knowledge of EDA tools like Virtuoso, Vivado etc, and experience in hardware,
Embedded systems etc. will be an advantage.
- To teach tutorials, manage tutorials and other tutors/teaching assistants
- To manage course related labs and inventory required during the semester and performing the experiments
- To conduct extra classes on the topics where students are facing difficulties
- To conduct regular lectures, when the instructor is on leave
- Maintaining office hours to clarify course related doubts
- To assist professor in making learning materials, assignments, answer keys and rubric for grading
- To assist professor in preparing exam question papers / lab exam practical questions and conducting quizzes, mid-semester exam and final exams
- To assist professor in final semester grading, paper checking
- To mentor and guide students in class-course projects. Assigning the rubric and grading the progress throughout the semester
- To conduct refresher modules for M.Tech/BTech students in summer
- To provide extra technical support to weak students.
- Providing support to lab engineers for smooth conduct of course labs.
Interested candidates can submit their online application via this page.
The compensation in the first year will be Rs 45,000/- per month with free hostel accommodation or Rs. 50,000 per month without hostel accommodation. In the second year, Rs. 50,000/- per month with free hostel accommodation or Rs. 55,000/- per month without hostel accommodation.
The last date of online application is July 03, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Teaching Fellows (ECE) at IIIT Delhi.
You may also be interested in: