Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant (Manufacturing) at IISc, Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 21 June.
IISc invites applications for the position of Teaching Assistant to help to conduct the laboratory courses in its Manufacturing Programme in the Advanced Manufacturing Programme in the Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing.
- Essential: First class in ME / M Tech or BE/BTech (ME/ECE/Production /EE/CSE) with at least 2 years training/ experience in relevant industry or laboratory
- Desirable: Knowledge of CAD / CAM, handson skills in relevant machines and technologies, and appropriate programming skills.
- Age limit: 35 years
The Teaching Assistants will support the following teaching laboratories:
- TA for TLs on composites and Additive Manufacturing
- TA for TLs on 5-Axis machining, Wire EDM, Metal Laser and Metrology
- TA for TLs on AR/VR, sensors, mechatronics, loT, Robotics/AGVs and Computational Tools
The position is on contract and will be temporary for a period of one year and renewable annually for a maximum period of 5 years, based on satisfactory performance and at the discretion of the authorities of the Institute.
Candidates who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid terms and conditions may fill the application form duly attaching the required certificates in support of age, category, qualification, marks, disability and experience on or before 21.06.2022.
- Rs. 35,000/- + HRA for candidates with a valid GATE/NET score
- Rs. 28,000/- + HRA for other candidates.
Click here to view the official notification of Teaching Assistant (Manufacturing) at IISc.
You may also be interested in: