Applications are invited for TCS NQT- National Qualifier Test 2022 for the month of July. The last date of application is 25 June.
About TCS NQT
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year of study during the period 2021-2023
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017-2020, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Test Date: 10th July, 2022 onwards (For July Exam)
- Applications are Open: Till 25th June, 2022 (For July Exam)
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Click here to view the official notification of TCS NQT- National Qualifier Test 2022.
You may also be interested in: