Registrations are invited for TCS National Qualifier Test- TCS NQT 2023. The last date of registration is 22 July.
About TCS NQT
It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
It is time to show your mettle, craft the future of the world, impact a million lives, and build an enriching career.
TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”.
Email ID: ilp.support[at]tcs.com
Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111
You may also be interested in: