TCS MBA Hiring is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23.
About TCS MBA Hiring
The path to build a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.
TCS shared belief is that they can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million of us strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. They look forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!
TCS MBA Hiring tests will commence from 21st November 2021 onwards. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
TCS MBA Hiring Eligibility
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years
- Course: 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Batch: Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Backlogs: Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Extended Education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Education Gap: The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Schooling: Students should have completed regular/ full time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
TCS MBA Hiring Test Details
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
How to Apply?
Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here.
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111