Applications are invited for TCS Digital Hiring 2022 for Fresh Graduates. The last date of application is 15 April.
The turning point in your career can come early with our TCS Digital Hiring Drive for remarkable engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2022.
This exclusive opportunity will lead you towards building a significant career in IT.
- Percentage: Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are Full-Time
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply
- Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college will be considered. Students from the batch of 2022 can only apply for this hiring drive
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
The application process for TCS Digital Hiring for YoP 2022 comprises of below mandatory steps:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ or above
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, then choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill out your details. After that, submit your application form
- Step 3. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply for Drive” screen. Click on Apply
- Step 4. In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”
Click here to view the official notification of TCS Digital Hiring 2022 for Fresh Graduates.
You may also be interested in: