Registrations are invited for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring 2022 for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates. The last date of application is 7 January.
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing.
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
- Step 3. Submit your application form
For a step-by-step guide, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring Test.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Email ID: CBOCampus.support1[at]tcs.com
Click here to view the official notification of TCS BPS Fresher Hiring 2022.
You may also be interested in: