Applications are invited for Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022. The last date of application is 10 April.
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline: Geology
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2ndyear of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha.
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
On-line application on the website will be open till 10.04.2022.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes – – per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Click here to view the official notification of Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022.
You may also be interested in: