Submissions are invited for Tagline Contest for Cyber Crime Awareness by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 August.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has set up Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) under a Scheme to handle all the issues related to cyber crimes in a comprehensive and coordinated manner.
I4C has a National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) i.e. www.cybercrime.gov.in wherein all the complaints pertaining to cyber crimes are reported by the citizens.
I4C also has a National Helpline Number 1930, wherein the financial cyber fraud complaints are reported by the citizens.
One of the main objectives of I4C is to create an ecosystem for prevention of cyber crimes and to provide cyber safety tips to citizens for cyber hygiene.
I4C aims to create a Tagline to capture the essence of cyber crime awareness and the need to follow Cyber Hygiene in our day-to-day life.
- Tagline entries must be short, catchy and reflect the mission and values of Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs
- The tagline should be preferably in 3 to 5 words, but not more than 8 words
- It can be in English/Hindi or a mix of both the languages
- Entries received by I4C will be assessed by Selection Committee under I4C, MHA on the basis of creativity, originality, simplicity and the fitness with objectives of I4C for creating cyber crime awareness among citizens
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any decisions in this regard.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The prizes for Tagline Contest are as under: –
- 1st Prize- Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation Prize – Rs. 5,000/- (For 6 Runner-ups)
You may also be interested in: