International Conference on Nanotechnology Applications
The Chemical Engineering Department of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) – Surat, one of the premier National Institutes of Technology in India, is organizing an International conference on Nanotechnology Applications: Chemical, Energy and Environment (NACEE-2017) on 22nd and 23rd March, 2017.
Participants need to submit the requisite fee along with a research paper on any of the below subjects.
- Nanotechnology for Chemical, Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanoparticles Synthesis
- Interfacial Science and Colloids: Nanotechnology
- Stability of Nanomaterials
- Microfluidics for Nanotechnology
- Lab-on-a-Chip for Nanoparticles Synthesis
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Systems
- Fate of Nanomaterials
The abstract needs to be submitted before March 14, 2017, which will be approved by March 14, 2017.
The full research paper needs to be submitted before March 14, 2017.
- Prof. Dr. Ulbricht Mathias (Professor & Chair of Technical Chemistry II) Universität, Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany
- Dr. Beom Soo kim (Professor) Chungbuk National University, Republic of Korea
- Dr. Rakesh Vir Jasra (Senior Vice President) Reliance Technology Group, RIL, Vadodara
- Dr. Balakrishnan Pitchumani (Professor Emeritus) Chemical Engineering, IIT Delhi
- Dr. Rajdip bandopadhyaya (Professor) Chemical Engineering, IIT-Bombay, Mumbai
- Dr. V. Sudarsan (Scientific Officer (G)) Head, Functional Materials Section Chemistry Division, BARC, Mumbai
- Dr. Pankaj Poddar (Senior Scientist) Physical & Materials Chemistry, NCL, Pune
- Students and Research Scholars – 1500 INR
- Faculty from Academia & Research scientist from research organization – 5000 INR
- Industries – 10000 INR
- Students and Research Scholars – 75 USD
- Faculty from Academia & Research scientist from research organization – 200 USD
- Industries – 400 USD
Conference registration fee includes entry fee in NACEE-2017 with lecture presentation, poster session as well as high tea, lunch and conference gala dinner for regular participants and students.
Note: The registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
Interested applicants may visit this page for more information about the conference or send an email to email@example.com.
The brochure for this conference can be downloaded from here