Are you in search of Summer Internships 2022 offered by IITs, IIITs, IIMs & NITs? Then this listicle is helpful for you. NoticeBard.com brings a complete list of Summer Internships offered by the prestigious institutes of India for the year 2022.
List of Summer Internships 2022
1. Internship Opportunity at FIST- IIT Patna [3 Months]: Apply by April 5
FIST, IIT Patna will offer 3 months Internship to limited number of students from engineering streams. The interns are expected to work closely with FIST startup teams and upon successful completion, internship certificate will be provided by FIST, IIT Patna.
- Eligibility: Applications are invited from motivated and energetic students who are in 2nd/3rd Year of their Engineering Degree with excellent academic record for internship opportunities at FIST, IIT PATNA.
- Duration: Period of the Internship: 3 months (May to July, 2022).
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity at FIST- IIT Patna.
2. Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply by March 27
The flagship program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
- Eligibility: Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
- Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Stipend: Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty-funded projects, however, may vary.
Click here to view the official notification of Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar.
3. Summer Internships Program 2022 at IIIT Delhi: Apply by March 31
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Summer Internships Program 2022 at IIIT Delhi. Each year our faculty members invest their time, effort & innovation in some great real-time projects. A student can apply for a max of 03 projects.
- Stipend: Students who get selected for the summer internship at IIIT-Delhi will be receiving a stipend of 5k per month.
- Application: Click on Apply Here.
- Important dates:
- The last date to apply is 31st March 2022.
- The results will be up on the website by 15th April 2022
- The internship will commence from 6th May 2022.
Click here to view the official notification for the Summer Internships Program 2022 at IIIT Delhi.
4. Summer Internship Program 2022 at IIT Palakkad: Apply by April 10
IIT Palakkad, has a summer internship program which aims at introducing undergraduate and postgraduate students to research so as to enthuse them, and to get them interested in a career in teaching and research. The program is for six-weeks and it combines hands-on research training with a variety of hardware and software analysis tools.
- Eligibility: Science, Engineering and Humanities: The programme is open to postgraduate students (including 4th and 5th year students of integrated master’s programs) and those who are in the 3rd and 4th year of their B.Tech degree).
- Application: The application is to be submitted online at the portal available at the homepage of IIT Palakkad.
- Stipend: Financial support of Rs. 6000/- per month (Rs. 9000/- for the entire period) will be provided to all the selected candidates.
- Deadline: 10th April 2022
- Duration: June 1- July 15, 2022
Click here to view the official notification of Summer Internship Program 2022 at IIT Palakkad.
5. Summer Research Internship Programme 2022 at NIT Karnataka: Apply by April 10
Applications are invited for a summer research internship programme in a DST-SERB-sponsored project at NIT Karnataka.
- Project title: Predictive Assessment of Postural Risk and Biomechanical Analysis of Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) related problems of Dump Truck Operators in Indian Open Cast Metal Mines.
- Eligibility: BE/B.Tech in Mining/Computer Science/Information Technology/Civil /Mechanical Engineering with the consistently good academic record.
- Duration: 2 Months
- Stipend: Rs. 5,000/-
- Application: Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc., through email- bkunar[at]nitk.edu.in.
Click here to view the official notification for the Summer Research Internship Programme 2022 at NIT Karnataka.
6. Research Internship in Science and Engineering (RISE-UP) at IIT Jammu: Apply by April 14
This program is intended to nurture and promote a research culture in undergraduate students at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jammu. It is designed to give students an opportunity to closely work with faculty members at IIT Jammu and to gain a valuable research experience.
- Preference will be given to students who have good programming/technical skills and are willing to solve real-world challenges.
- Open to pre-final year graduate/undergraduate non-IIT Jammu students.
|B.Tech/B.E.||4 Years||End of 3rd Year|
|M.Sc/M.Tech||2 Years||End of 1st Year|
- Duration: The internship period would be for a minimum of six weeks starting from 1st June, 2022 to end of July, 2022.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- Important dates:
- The Application portal will open on 17th March, 2022.
- The deadline for online application submission is 14th April, 2022.
- The results for the RISE-UP will be announced on or before 30th April, 2022.
- Stipend: The students will receive a weekly stipend of Rs. 2500 during the course of the internship. The stipend for faculty-funded projects, however, may vary.
Click here to view the official notification for the Research Internship in Science and Engineering (RISE-UP) at IIT Jammu.
7. Virtual Summer Internship 2022 by IIT Ropar: Apply by Apr 15
Applications are invited for Summer Internship Programme for 5 to 8 weeks commencing from May 23 to July 18, 2022 without any fellowship. Internship will be in virtual mode. The students are required to apply online.
- Eligibility: IITS, NITS, IISERs, National Labs, Centrally funded technical Institutions, CEAS, Government Universities, Private institutions/Universities. Indian Academy of Sciences, DST Inspire or Similar organization.
- Duration: Summer Internship Programme for 5 to 8 weeks commencing from May 23 to July 18, 2022 without any fellowship.
Click here to view the official notification of Virtual Summer Internship 2022 by IIT Ropar.
8. Online Summer Internship Program 2022 by IIIT Allahabad: Apply by May 16
Online applications are invited from motivated, meritorious and highly qualified students for 6 to 8 weeks summer internship program at IIIT Allahabad, Prayagraj- India starting from June 2022.
- Eligibility: The main aim of the internship is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level (2nd/ 3rd/ 4th Year) undergraduate student. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree are also encouraged to apply to interact with the world-class faculty members and state-of-the-art research facilities of the institute.
- Duration: 6 to 8 weeks summer internship program.
- Application: Students should directly contact to the faculty member through email on their email id for thier consent. For details of faculty members, the applicants are advised to visit the Faculty page of individual Academic Department’s website here.
After getting the consent from the prospective supervisor, students are required to register online along with the consent of the Supervisor. The link of the Application Format is available here.
- Last date of application submission: 16.05.2022
Click here to view the official notification of Online Summer Internship Program 2022 by IIIT Allahabad.
9. Internship Opportunity at Dr Kalam Centre- IIM Shillong: Apply Now
The Dr Kalam Centre internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with Dr. Kalam Centre’s work on research, consultancy, project development, knowledge dissemination exercises, policy analysis etc.
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or enrolled for Post graduate course in any College/University of India
- Have excellent academic record throughout his/her career
- Have attained 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen of India
- Duration: Interns shall be engaged for a short duration of 1 month to 3 months.
- Application: Interested candidates may send their CV and a covering letter expressing their interest to work as intern to apjcentre[at]iimshillong.ac.in with the subject “Internship at Dr Kalam Centre”.
- Stipend: Interns will be paid a stipend of upto Rs. 25,000/- per month based on qualification, other accomplishment, volunteering etc.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity at Dr Kalam Centre- IIM Shillong.
For more details regarding Summer Internships 2022 by other institutes, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
You may also be interested in:
There are have any internships offered for international undergraduate students ( specifically I am from Bangladesh).
Can anyone help me to get internship