Applications are invited for Summer Internships 2022 (Engineering/Technology) at Baker Hughes for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Baker Hughes internship
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in MTech degree in Computer Science, Chemical, Control/Instrumentation or relevant
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
This internship duration is 6-11 months.
Click here to apply for Summer Internships 2022 (Engineering/Technology) at Baker Hughes.
You may also be interested in: