About the Contest
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) introduced in Kharif, 2016 to ensure the protection of crop loss for the entire cropping cycle, from pre-sowing to post-harvest activities. Farmers are encouraged to enrol for the Scheme at the earliest to avail the coverage against prevented sowing due to any unforeseen calamity. In addition, there is comprehensive risk coverage against drought, floods, inundation, landslides unseasonable rainfall, hailstorm, natural fires, and cyclone for the standing crop as well as coverage against hailstorm, cyclone and unseasonal rainfall for the post-harvest crop.
To further improve the brand recall among our stakeholders, PMFBY places a fervent call to citizens of India to participate in the proposed “SUGGEST A TAGLINE” contest.
The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
- Tagline entries must be either in English or Hindi.
- Tagline entries must be short; preferably 3 to 5 words, but not more than 7 to 8 words at the maximum.
- The tagline must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The winning tagline is meant to be used by the DAC & FW for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
- The participant must be the same person who has conceptualized the tagline. Plagiarism of any nature would not be allowed.
The best entry attracts a cash prize of ₹ 50,000/- (INR FIFTY THOUSAND)
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
Oct 19, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Suggest a Tagline Contest for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana