Submissions are invited to Suggest a name for Re-branding of NCS Portal by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 20 April.
This contest is for giving a new attractive and innovative name to the National Career Services portal. The Ministry is implementing the National Career Service (NCS) Project as a Mission Mode Project for the transformation of the National Employment Service to provide a variety of employment-related services like career counselling, vocational guidance, information on skill development courses, apprenticeship, internships etc.
- One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered
and will be rejected.
- Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since the Directorate General of Employment would be using this for further communication.
- This includes details such as name, e-mail id, photo, and mobile number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Once submitted for the competition, copyrights will solely be with the Directorate General of Employment
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Winning entry to receive cash prize of Rs 25,000.
The last date for submission is 20th April,2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Suggest a Name for Re-branding of NCS Portal by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: