Applications are invited for Student Internship Program 2022 at NIT Surathkal. The last date of application is 15 May.
This program aims to provide funded internship opportunities to UG/PG students from universities and colleges to get exposure and research skill development experience in the area of photonics. The internship is organized by NITK- IEEE Photonics Society, SBC.
Regular UG/PG level students pursuing their degree from University / Institution within India (primarily from universities, colleges, private academic institutions). At least completed 2-semesters.
Research Topics – Nanophotonics and Bio-photonics, Optical Sensors, Free Space Optical Communication, Plasmonics, Integrated photonics, Optical storage devices and imaging, Laser Sciences, Optics, Microwave Photonics, machine learning/deep learning in photonics.
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Take the print out of filled Google form (received in your registered email) and sign at the bottom of all pages.
- E-mail the scanned copy of the signed registration form to mandeep.singh[at]nitk.edu.in.
- Last Date for application/registration: 15th May 2022.
- List of selected students shall be announced on or before 29th May 2022.
- Acknowledgement from the selected students: 30th May 2022.
1 month (01/06/2022 to 30/06/2022).
Rs 4000 stipend will be provided after the successful completion of the program.
Dr Mandeep Singh
Click here to view the official notification of Student Internship Program 2022 at NIT Surathkal.
You may also be interested in: