Registrations are open for Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 by MyGov from 15 June to 12 July 2022.
About the Quiz
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Solid Waste Management as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
Solid waste refers to the range of garbage materials—arising from animal and human activities—that are discarded as unwanted and useless. Solid waste is generated from industrial, residential, and commercial activities in a given area, and may be handled in a variety of ways.
The solid waste management mainly refers to the complete process of collecting, treating and disposing of solid wastes.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.
- Persons of all nationalities are eligible to participate in the quiz.
- Participants will be required to answer 5 questions within 60 seconds.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and CHT to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, the announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
All participants will be given digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz.
The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
Click here to view the official notification of Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: