Salesforce is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Software Engineering Internship.
Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Internship
This is your time to shine and be part of Salesforce, a world leader in enterprise cloud computing. We deliver innovations to our customers 3 times a year through our leading CRM platform through agile practices.
As a software engineering intern you will get to contribute right away as a member of one of our Scrum teams to one or more software engineering aspects into the future releases.
You will get to be part of the one or more aspects of the engineering lifecycle of tools and/ or features that enable our solutions to reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission critical applications and services everyday to run their business.
They also look to you to help deliver high quality software through automated testing and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, batch of 2024
- CGPA of 7 or above, with no active backlog(s)
- Academic or professional/internship
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++ or Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Remote