Applications are invited for Software Engineer (Web and UI Designer) at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 August.
The Institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with the IT Service Management Centre for developing and managing applications. Applications are invited for the post of Software Engineer to be appointed on Contractual basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Masters in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications or relevant disciplines with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks. Plus 2 or more years of experience in Web and UI Designing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of web mark-up including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to build responsive webpages
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and a design language like material design
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout grid systems, colour theory and typography
- Good understanding of UX principles and UI Development process
- Minimum 1 year of experience in above mentioned skill.
- Experience in working with agile team and ability to collaborate.
Consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/- pm. The salary commensurate with experience and
Please email with subject as the position applied for and attach a copy of your Resume along with certificate copies in PDF format to recruititsmc[at]tiss.edu.
Click here to view the official notification of Software Engineer (Web and UI Designer) at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: