Science Olympiad Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the SOF Defence Services Academician Scholarship (SOF DSAS) 2022-23.
About SOF Defence Services Academician Scholarship
SOF DSAS acknowledges the academic achievements of students from Defence Services / Internal Security families. These families make monumental contributions to the safety and security of India.
Salient Features of the SOF Defence Services Academician Scholarship
- The DSAS is an annual award/scholarship.
- Under DSAS, 260 Indian students excelling in academics will be selected.
- The selection of winners woll be done from recommendation sent by schools.
- Each selected winners will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5,000, a trophy and a merit certificate.
- The DSAS amount will be released by 31st March 2023.
- The scholarship amount will be deposited in the selected student’s Bank account as per details provided above.
- The school may send a proposal recommending one student for consideration for DSAS.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- Recommendations should be signed by the School Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress only.
- Recommendations should be in the specified format and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
- The students being nominated must be studying in the recommending school in India in class one to class ten.
- The school should send a copy of his/her previous year’s report card duly certified by the Principal to SOF along with the DSAS application form.
- All proposals received will be evaluated by a committee set up by SOF.
Upto 260 academically brilliant students will be provided a cash award/scholarship of Rs 5000/- each and a trophy.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
Dec 31, 2022