H&M Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Social Sustainability Internship for its Bengaluru location.
About H&M Group
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB or H&M Group (abbreviated H&M) is a multinational clothing company based in Sweden. Its focus is fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children.
About the Internship
As an Intern – Social Sustainability, you have ownership over developing material for our suppliers to become more self-reliant in the topic of social sustainability.
You will create a platform that can host this material and can be used as a forum to connect with suppliers whenever there are updates or new information. You will be designing the framework in SharePoint for each social area and plug in materials accordingly.
You will embed all the existing training and information into the site so that it becomes easy for the suppliers and stakeholders to understand and use.
You will also identify the gaps and needs for each social area and work to develop materials for the site. Bonus points if you can support in development of new video content together with social team and deep dives into the existing videos for any modification.
- The person we are looking for is a team player who can create partnership and drive collaboration with stakeholders.
- Have project management skills through which you can effectively coordinate different working groups engaged in specific program activities.
- Communication skills will also be a key element when deciding who we will hire for the role as you will need to manage stakeholders.
- Creative thinking will also help you to make a difference by finding innovative solutions and driving out of the box ideas.
- Pedagogical mindset, with the ability to develop a logic to the site framework that makes sure suppliers properly understand and follow what you have developed.
- Bachelor’s in any discipline from a reputed university
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite applications, with the technical skill to develop both a SharePoint site as well as support to edit and develop video materials
- Experience in coordinating and managing stakeholders
- A flexible, positive, and inspirational team player
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.