Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Social Media Internship at ThinkOcean India.
About ThinkOcean India
ThinkOcean India is the national chapter of the global youth initiative, ThinkOcean. Founded in 2017, it’s an organization aimed to address oceanic and land-based environmental issues and increase student awareness and participation in environmental-related projects.
About the Internship
- Required to oversee content and assure that the content is published across the various platforms in a timely and orderly fashion. (This involves setting up a social media plan and interacting with different teams at TOI to get posts up)
- Responsible for generating a following for the social media platforms.
- Follow and interact with important initiatives and individuals on social media, and make recommendations regarding contemporary topics that may be taken up by the Content Creators.
No. of Posts
- All high school and college students of any discipline, with an interest in environment and sustainability, are eligible to apply.
- The application form for the position requires certain details, where due consideration shall be given to the candidature of the student in the selection process.
- All shortlisted participants shall be eligible for an interview, subject to which their selection shall be considered.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through this link.
27th January 2022