Registrations are open for Smart Metering Quiz by MyGov from 5 April to 4 June.
About the Quiz
The Ministry of Power, Govt. of India has launched a reforms-based and results-linked Revamped Distribution Sector Scheme (RDSS). The scheme aims to improve the operational efficiencies and financially reform ailing public sector DISCOMs/Power Departments by providing conditional assistance to them for strengthening of supply infrastructure.
The assistance will be based on meeting pre-defined parameters as well as achievement of basic minimum benchmarks set by the DISCOMs and the Centre. The Scheme would be available till the year 2025-26. REC and PFC have been nominated as nodal agencies for facilitating implementation of the Scheme.
Given the massive losses suffered by DISCOMs as a result of power theft, AT&C losses, meter tampering, inaccurate billing, etc. RDSS offers a lifeline to help turn around the fortunes of the distribution sector in a bid to establish a robust, reliable and resilient power sector.
Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 60 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Click here to register for Smart Metering Quiz by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: