Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Service Management Internship at Ocwen, Bangalore.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a provider of residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services, which has been described as “debt collectors, collecting monthly principal and interest from homeowners”.
About the Internship
End-to-end accountability of managing the incidents across their lifecycle. Coordinating with various technical resources to resolve incidents on priority and perform escalations as needed. Send email with the updates to IT and Business to keep them apprised of the status of incidents.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility includes identifying teams to participate in troubleshooting the incidents
- Communicates incident status in a calm, clear, accurate and concise manner
- Monitoring the status and the progress towards the resolution
- Provide complete and accurate information on the event which helps in providing appropriate resolution
- Facilitates technical and other resources through service restoration and recovery efforts for escalated incidents
- Ensure that technical staff updates tickets and IM process is correctly followed
- Start and drive incident bridges proactively/actively until resolution
- Keeping the affected Incident Initiator updated on the progress
- Following the escalation (this include technical, vendor and management) and communication (this include standard and management) procedure
- Confirm resolution and resolve the Incident record
- Documents incident events, resolution and follow up action items and prepare post incident reports.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax.
- Basic knowledge of IT and basic awareness of Microsoft tools like word, excel etc.
- Willingness to work in a 24*7 environment on rotational shifts.
- Passion for customer service.
- 24/7 role
- Hybrid, mostly work from home
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.