Applications are invited for Senior Manager at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. The last date of application is 11 March.
Applications are invited for one position of Senior Manager (purely temporary basis) under BioNEST, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Senior manager will be responsible for managing the activities of the incubator under the supervision of the undersigned such as seminars/workshops/presentations, development of progress reports/proposals, collaboration with industries/govt., helping incubatees to arrange seed funds/IP management etc.
The candidate needs to have outstanding organizational skills and should have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities. The candidate will be appointed initially for a period of 06 months or till the tenure of the project, whichever is earlier.
However the post can be extended on the basis of evaluation after completion of the tenure if the project is extended. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. There shall be no financial liability on the part of the University, after the termination of the project. The incumbent shall have no claim whatsoever for the regularization of his/her services.
- Education:- PhD. is compulsory along with M.Sc./MBA in any subject of Life Sciences.
- Experience:- Relevant experience of 05 years in project handling and/or entrepreneurship development programs.
- Desirable Qualification:-
Knowledge of Technology Transfer.
Candidates having granted/filed patents.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Proficiency in English (both spoken as well as written).
Managing and maintaining the upkeep of the incubation centre:-
- An overall understanding of the process of bio-incubation.
- Enhancing the visibility of the Incubation centre.
- Handling of scientific equipment and interpretation of results.
- Facilitating scientific liasion between incubatees, mentors & industry.
- Hand holding the incubatee in troubleshooting.
- Helping the budding entrepreneurs in developing proposals for raising funds.
Applications (consist of cover letter stating experience, role and contribution to the organizational goals) should reach on or before 11th March 2022 by E-mail to email@example.com and the signed hard copy of the same be sent by post to the undersigned.
- The candidates shortlisted for the interview (through online or offline mode) will be informed through E.mail or telephone or uploaded on the website of BN-PU. For more details please check the website: bionest.puchd.ac.in.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Dr. Rohit Sharma
New Hospital building, Sector- 25,
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Rs. 65,000/- (fixed) per month.
You may also be interested in: